JAAMAS Presentation Track
Call for papers
JAAMAS Presentation Track Chair: Kate Larson
The chairs of AAMAS 2017 invite submissions of articles published in the Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems for the JAAMAS Presentation Track.
Original research articles accepted at JAAMAS between November 2015 and January 2017 are eligible to participate. The article must be original and not previously published or presented as a full paper in an archival conference.
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference and optionally submit an extended abstract to be published in the conference proceedings.
The goal of this track is to provide authors an opportunity to present at the conference important results published in JAAMAS that might otherwise not be submitted to the conference due to their length.
Submission requirements for the JAAMAS presentation track:
- Candidate papers must be published in JAAMAS, or be accepted for publication, between November 2015 and the submission deadline (January 2017).
- Papers that are in press may be submitted as long as the final camera-ready version is available.
- Extensions of papers that have been previously presented at AAMAS or any other conference cannot be submitted to this track.
Submissions should include:
- a complete citation for the published paper,
- a copy of the paper with its final camera-ready contents,
- a brief summary of the key results and contributions, and
- a statement explaining what parts of the paper have been previously presented at any major AI conference.
Submissions or questions should be sent via email to the organizer of the JAAMAS Presentation Track: Kate Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submissions will go through an expedited selection process. Selection criteria include significance of the results, relevance to the AAMAS community, and how well the work fits the objectives of the track and the conference program.
- Submission deadline: January 20, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: February 6, 2017
- Camera-ready extended abstract due: February 17, 2017